Cut Coffee Paste

Today I am bringing up a  wonderful thing to you.!! In which, you will also partly come into the agreement by the end of this article. 

Since Many of us are bought up in a system where we don't use Emails that often from our childhood. We really find very difficult to initiate a mail in complex situations.  May be 90's Kids might have experienced this. So in the initial days of my office work, Most of my emails in particular situations are actually (Copied) searched in Google for proper subject and content. I used to do that for a while then I somehow thought to write emails in my own ways. 

So here is what I have done, Whenever there is a complex situation to put up in mail. Instead of Copying the content, I took a Coffee Break to think about the subject in my own ways. It really worked well !!


There are lot of other ways to set this up. Coffee break is just a BAHANA to take time to look into real situation. All you need is to realize that you are capable of many things. That fear is no more real now.. since you wont be afraid to try and get failed. 

Comments

Popular Posts