Late results day

Results are out !! I got some extra grades than I thought people call it as luck but I know I am not that lucky .....but somehow managed to act smart ..but trimester II is so dry .. I am not going into it ... Let's make it on some issues ... I am not at all perfect at work .. Need to improve a lot .. I should identify things where I am going wrong .. May be people find me boring always but the truth is I am not .. Once I took my seat and get settled people will get tired of laughing I know strength but ..it was not at all enough to get a good job ... To fetch a good job I should gain some communication skills , professional attitude  and attire even . confidence , cost management , fitness everything should get balanced .. I will start  from today itself

Comments

Popular Posts