Relax and Njoy being loved.

I know you have developed a psychological defense system to ignore all the love that comes from me. 

I am being unanswered... 
I am being ignored... 
I am being uninterested in the person I loved most... 

But it will not bother me nor make me love lesser than the previous minute...  
I can understand this situation as the result of emotional pain and sufferings you have gone through or in reality, it is the result of thinking about disconnecting the fantasy bond with your parents in the future. 

Life is made of choices and when you are afraid of taking scary choices for your better life... Then there is a thing which is scarier than that... It is called "Regret". 

Whatever happening today will just become a story someday. When no choices are left, no re-play, no rewind, and regrets make more vulnerable damages to life. 

So finally, this complex life will be balanced by simple things. Sit back, see the flow of thoughts, Njoy being loved, Njoy the moment, and make a choice for no regrets. 

I want you to be my only star in darkness because I don't want anyone else and I only have one life. 






Comments

Pavan Kumar said…
The pain u gone through that and handling the situations and thoughts which u put on it blog is quite awesome it's notonly words u wrote the emotions feelings u gone through that tough times- Never give up suits u alot
Lots of love 💖 to u
From Pavan_justin
Unknown said…
Great Article..!! Very Informative And Helpful..!! Thanks :)
alquiler de villas en menorca
Unknown said…
Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.
spark-estate.com
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing this informative and useful article.
https://asmallstickershop.com/
Anonymous said…
This article is very inspirational. This article is very informative. Kindly share more articles with me.
I shall be very thankful to you. Thanks for posting such an informative article.
vivint smart home arena map
Unknown said…
Nice and Informative article
Click here
Anonymous said…

Its a great blog and will share. Thanks for sharing.
flower child hippie
Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing this informative and useful article.
출장,출장안마
Unknown said…
This is a very good post, and I like it very much.
access card security
Unknown said…
This post is very nice and informative. I like it. kalyan result out for your design time.
watch football online 7
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts