07-09-15

The very morning I found out people are rushing to mess and finding their ways to class. I recalled that I have exam today on the first period itself . marketing management , prof. Sundrani deals it .. I love that subject because it is a lively subject ..now coming to the part of the story ..when the age grows people grew up at certain limit like elastic limit they will broke down and come to previous state . the Hooke's law. Like wise when u see people above  60 years .they behave like kids ..at certain things they could be treated like kids of course they might have vast experience of many years in personal and professional life ..but they don't know what to do when they are free......... U may find no logic with my introduction and this .. These are all the thoughts running over my mind while I was watching a gardener in my hostel lawn who was very concern about very little things ..like I do the same

Comments

Popular Posts