Point of view

As a student of construction management , I understood the scope of research in construction management, statistics says that there is no any theorem related to construction and projects. The only guidelines through past experiences but when you dig the past u can find the link BTW them and that proposed link is would be a theorem. Jus in case u want to build ur own house. Obviously u don't have previous experience but that universal thing is u should trust someone to build your dream house . if people find easy to get in this technique then what is the use of engineers. In the past couple of days I am working on how to get in this subjects but either way it is like black hole when I get into this easily I was thrown out such easily. Concepts  are meant to confuse the students . someday I may crack this key .

Comments

Popular Posts